In association with the Futures Initiative seminar:
MIND THE GAP: TECHNOLOGIES, TRENDS, AND POLICIES SHAPING THE FUTURE OF WORK
- Is Universal Basic Income the answer? Andy Stern (Feb 27)
- Building the Future: Reinventing work in the past and in the present Joshua Freeman (March 6)
- We are better than this: how government should spend our money: Ed Kleinbard (March 13)
- Preparing NY’s workforce for a more automated future: Eli Dvorkin (March 20)
- Educational and organizational transformation in higher ed: Martin Kurzweil (Apr 10)
- Inequality and the future of work: Janet Gornick (May 1)
The Speaker Series are open to the public. All are welcome!
Time: Wednesday 415 – 615p
Location: GC 3306 or 3317
For more information on the course, please see course website.