Each year the Future Initiative creates and shares an annual report where we reflect on how we have pursued our mission of advancing equity and innovation in higher education, highlighting four central goals:
- Strengthen diversity, equity, innovative pedagogy, and interdisciplinarity in teaching and research for Graduate Center and CUNY faculty;
- Structure equality and support the new majority of students—from community college to graduate school and beyond;
- Develop the next generation of college professors and intellectual leaders
- Create and support an intellectual and technological network across CUNY and the broader higher education landscape; and
- Advocate higher education as a public good.
Read more about our work in the reports below.