A&P@Lehman

Any new bloggers out there?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ilka Rios 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Sharene Vaughn
    Participant

Hello peoples

I’m new to this blogging thing and the website. Has anyone started a conversation? If anyone from Prof. Lissermore class reads this, let me know. I’m not sure if I’m in the right spot to blog.

Thanks

Katina
    Keymaster

Hi Sharene, welcome! This is a group that Prof. Lissemore created especially for your class, so it’s a great place to start conversations with your classmates.

Your class also has a blog at http://futuresinitiative.org/lehmanaandp/. You’ll want to check with your professor about how he hopes to use the site in class, but I’d imagine that he would welcome student posts. To write a new blog post there, hover over the word “New” in the top black menu bar, then click “Post”.

Let me know if you need any help getting started.

Ilka Rios

Hi Sharene,

You are definitely in the right spot.  I am also in your class.  I sit in the back in the middle row last seat against the wall.  My name is Ilka.  Hopefully we can navigate this this together.  Talk with you soon.

Hi Sharene!  You made it! Katina’s instructions above will take you to our A&P site, where some of your student colleagues have already been blogging. Welcome aboard!

Hi again Sharene,

So as it turns out, you are in the A&P forum, which is under GROUPS. You’ll find more class activity under SITES, which is where we also have an A&P@Lehman page. Hope that clears things up a bit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.